Welcome to Varsity Football
Joe Kelly, Brad Keitz, & David Paffie
2017 Game Schedule
- HOME - AWAY
Scrimmage- Saturday, August 26th @ Kenmore East 9am
(1) Friday, Sept. 1st @ Alden 7pm
(2) Friday, Sept. 8th vs Medina 7pm
(3) Friday, Sept. 15th @ Roy-Hart 7pm
(4) Friday, Sept. 22nd vs Newfane 7pm
(5) Friday, Sept. 29th vs Depew 7pm
(6) Friday, Oct. 6th @ Lackawanna 7pm
(7) Friday, Oct. 13th @ NT 7pm
- Varsity Football practices will start at 3 or 3:15pm and end at 5 or 5:15pm each week day during the SCHOOL YEAR. For the remainder of the summer camp, practices will be held from 9-11am...followed by film and lunch break...then back at it from 1-2:30pm. Please be prepared to pick up your student in the MAIN HS PARKING LOT by those times.
- Varsity Football practices will begin on August 14th @ 9am. (Please click on the "Classroom Calendar" tab to view entire practice schedule and other important dates. There, you will also see what equipment is needed for each practice)
- Student athletes must have the following paperwork turned in for practice eligibility:
Impact Testing (Aug. 16th, noon)
Physical (Turned into NURSE)
Health History Form
Parent Permission Slip
TCSD Code of Conduct
NOTE: Players are expected at ALL practices, even if they cannot actively participate!!
- Students must attend and participate in three (2) helmet practices, five (3) shoulder pad practices, and five (5) full pad practices (10 equipment practices TOTAL) in order to be eligible to play in the first game.
- We expect full commitment to the practice schedule/game schedule from ALL players. If a player misses a practice without notifying coaches beforehand, they may lose their spot on the depth chart in the upcoming game.