What does the Portal provide?
- Provides parents one login to access all of their students
- Provides parents with 24/7 access to their student’s data (current modules available are: Schedules, Progress Reports, Report Cards, and Attendance)
- Allows the district the ability to distribute messages to parents
- Gives parents another reason to visit the school web site and stay informed
- Parent Home Layout
- All of a guardian’s children will show on this screen based on the relationships set up during registration.
- Parents can change their own password.
- District logo or picture is displayed
- Shows basic student information
- Displays the most recently uploaded student picture.
Please use Internet Explorer as your web browser. It is the only compatible browser with the Parent Portal. Click the link below to start:
First time users will go underneath the “Login” button to “Online Registration”
The Account Information page will ask you for information.
Click on the ‘Create an Account’ button once the information has been entered.
Once approved, you will get a confirmation email.
Returning users – will enter their email address and password and click on the ‘Login’ button.
Click on the “I Agree” button.
It will open a window