TONAWANDA CITY SCHOOL DISTRICT
Click on link below to access the Parental Portal
What will the portal do for your district?
- Provide parents one login to access all of their students
- Provide parents with 24/7 access to their student’s data (current modules available are: Schedules, Progress Reports, Report Cards, and Attendance)
- Allows the district the ability to distribute messages to parents
- Gives parents another reason to visit the school web site and stay informed
- Parent Home Layout
- All of a guardian’s children will show on this screen based on the relationships set up during registration.
- Parents can change their own password.
- District logo or picture is displayed
- Student Profile
- Shows basic student information
- Displays the most recently uploaded student picture.
First time users will go underneath the “Login” button to “First time? Click here to create a new account”
An ‘eSchool Portal Registration’/’Request an Account’ window will open.
All the ‘yellow’ fields are required.
Click on the ‘Create an Account’ button once the information has been entered.
Once approved, you will get a confirmation email.
Returning users – will enter their email address and password and click on the ‘Login’ button.
Click on the “I Agree” button.
It will open a window